From: Sid Wood
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:24 AM
To: krnet at list.krnet.org
Subject: Re: KR> KR2 Canopy

Ben,
Perhaps the easier solution could be to "lower the river instead of raising
the bridge".
To the point: How high is the seat bottom from the fuselage floor?  You
might be able to get some room by lowering the seat.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA

G?day All ? As a first time user of this page and a new owner of a KR2
(purchased eight months ago) and having flown some five hours in my
retractable taildrager I am searching for information on the KR2 canopy.
I have found it comfortable but not visually stimulating sitting in the
cockpit of a KR2 and would hope that someone has a suggestion to at least
raise the canopy to increase the seating height. In my opinion raising the
canopy some hundred millimeters (four inches) would be around the mark. I am
open to all suggestions or direction.

Found the webb page interesting.

Ben Dumbrell

Tumut - New South Wales - Australia