Has anyone used an SU carb on a VW conversion? It's similar to the bings
and the stromburgs. Seems like it would be a great carb. All the
benefits of the injectors, but the fact that it opens based on the
manifold pressure would keep it from stalling out when opening it hard.
I had them on a Datsun 1600 Roadster engine and was very pleased.
BTW..yes im still alive and kicking, just suffering from terminal
unemployment at the moment. Cleaning out the shop so I can move the
planes back and and take out my frustrations on them.

Glenn Martin
Biloxi, MS