If you were Down Under I could help you out with one that looks like this
http://kr2spacemodulator.blogspot.com.au/2011/04/kr2s-engine-cowl-2.html?m=1

Sent from my HTC One XL on the Telstra 4G network

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mike Sylvester" <shagster60 at hotmail.com>
To: "krnet at list.krnet.org" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Subject: KR> Cowling.
Date: Mon, Jul 1, 2013 9:28 AM

Hey Guys, Do you ever have one of those day's when you wonder why you even
bothered to get out of bed ? Well today has been that way for me. I have been
agonizing over how to make the cowling for weeks so yesterday I finally
committed to a plan of action.I made a big foam block and mounted it on front
of the o-200a , thinking that I would build the nose bowl first and this would
be my starting point. Wrong...It looked like crap !!!!! I am now ready to buy a
nose bowl. I do like the looks of the Holy Cowl on the Lancair and the Cirrus.
Has anybody stretched one of Williams over an o-200 ? Any suggestions ? I
forgot to mention that I have already looked at most of the webb sites on the
KRnet. I have even considered the nose bowl for a Thorpe T18 (MC-7 from A/C
Spruce), Can you tell that desperation is setting in ?

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854