From: " joe kr2s builder" < joe .kr2s.builder@ juno .com>
To: krnet @list. krnet .org
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 6:09:07 PM
Subject: KR> certificates

>Hi Guys,I received my new aircraft registration certificate the other day and
>promtly put in the plane. This got me thinking that we are now at the end of
>the cycle to re- register all aircraft in the country. This fact along with a
>recent AOPA email handout type of document titled "What to do if stopped by
>law enforcement" Got me to wondering if ramp checks are about to be increased
>dramaticly to ensure compliance. Maybe I have become part of the untrusting
>public but better safe than sorry. Make sure your documents are up to date and
>in the plane or your posession . As I understand it they are Pilot cert.,
>photo I.D., Medical cert., aircraft registration, log book presented upon
>written request.Doom sayer ,Joe HortonCoopersburg , Pa.<

Required to be visible in the plane: Airworthiness Certificate , Registration
Certificate, (plus state R/C if one exists in your state) Weight & Balance &
Equipment List (keep the logbooks at home). On you, ID, Pilot Cert., Medical,
or Drivers License (if operating as a Sport Pilot), and if it's a Flying Club
A/C, it would be a good idea to have some sort of Club ID. (Pres., Flight Ops.
Officer, default A&P (we have an official one, but he still works for a living
+ finishing up a Kitfox with a Rotec ) chief cook & bottle washer of the Oxford
AirKnockers F/C with a 7AC Champ.)

Allen G. Wiesner KR-2SS #1117 TD/ CorvAir
65 Franklin Street
Ansonia , CT 06401-1240

203-732-0508
allenw65 at comcast.net