I don't think my earlier response was posted so here it is again...plus a
graphic of how the cg limit shrinks with wingspan on the KR2S.  Something
that is worth considering is the washout.  The graphic shows the cg range
in steady flight...as you approach a stall, the washout allows the inboard
part of the wing to stall first and the outboard part of the wing is still
flying.  This moves the MAC further outboard and further shrinks the c.g.
range.  If you are on the ragged edge of the aft c.g. before the stall, you
might be completely unstable in the stall.  This could be part of the
reason why the aft 2 inches is a danger zone.

I agree with that assessment...the point I was trying to make is that it
doesn't appear that the mac was ever recalculated for the kr2s.  The mac in
the plans are for the kr2....not the kr2s.  What makes matters worse is I
tried to recreate the mac in the plans and couldn't get it to correlate so
I suspect it is just a carryover from the kr1 plans.  This is essentially a
tapered forward swept wing....the longer the span the smaller and more
forward the mac and the corresponding cg range.  The forward limit is only
limited by the amount of elevator...a bigger elevator and you can move the
forward limit.  The aft limit is the death zone...the aircraft becomes
unstable.  It is essential that you keep forward of the aft limit...but
does anyone really know what that aft limit is?