After 10-12 years my fuselage started to pucker and delaminate like plywood
does after weathering.So I stripped the paint and went back with deck cloth
over the wood,sides and bottom.Now after 23 years it is fine.Obviously
everyone does it differently but for my situation the cloth is worth
doing.Tommy W.