i have 3 corvairs, 2 are apart, 1 is together complete, (i took the carbs
off for storage ) it ran when i got it , i have 1 set of 95 hp heads ,1 110
heads and one spare 110 head . the cases are 69 and was looked at by roy
garage(can spell his name) and given the ok, cases are excellent still can
see the stamp marks from factory , cranks are greased and stored they are
std. dia. i have all the piece parts ,tin , bolts , cam ,pistons and rods
..... everything ,all 3 engines are 800.oo and you have to get all 3. or
400.oo each they may be sold, but if you are interested i'll get a definate
answer.
i am located at the airport (kgeo ) live on the airport . 30 miles east of
cincinnati ohio. google map, fist house south of tarmac. may sell the house
as well .

the reason im selling everything kr is due to my health i am no longer able
to work on them, alone, get in or out of them. so instead of putting my
self through the agoney of building knowing ill proable never fly them , i
d rather sell them and now and just enjoy riding with the fellows here at
the airport. i had a swift 180hp and just sold it because i could hardly
get in or out of it .  the kits are 50% and i want to sell them as kits so
i wont have pieces left , or sell all ,everything ,engines ,wingskins wood
..... as one bundle for 10000.00 (really it is 2 full kits another plus
parcial kit