While we were on the subject - wonder if anyone recorded (audio or video or
both) of an impromptu discussion held in the late afternoon/evening at one of
the two Perry OK Gatherings?  Steve Bennett and other ?old-timers? (sorry,
Steve) had a discussion about the early days of flying the KR?  I missed the
discussion due to a friend becoming ill during the Gathering.  I checked with
Video Bob and he remembers taking just a couple brief scenes ? which I believe
I?ve seen.  Could anyone out there make the contents of the entire discussion
available?  Thanks.

I also have some older videos I personally shot during Gatherings at Covington
and others, to share with anyone interested, provided I?m able to copy to DVD
format.

Ed Janssen
ejanssen?at?ctiwireless.com