From: brian.kraut at eamanufacturing.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 9:12 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Epoxy

I have found and reprinted my epoxy comparison below.  I think I did one
with Aeropoxy also at some point, but could not find it.  Surprising to
me that nobody else has ever reported a comparison or commented on mine.
I really would like to hear comments from others that have used
different epoxies.  I guess most people use what they use and don't see
a need to try something different.