Hi Mark,
The new bird looking great-the panel ,a marvel of technology. Us older guys
would require a magnetic compass and a piece of string with a conker on the
end just to reassure one is going the right direction and the right way up!
I noticed in your notes about jacking and getting a willing? helper to put
his back under the spar  and...
I did this and  promptly dumped KR on spinner.
Needless to say don't use this method on a tail dragger!

Hi to the family,
All the best ,
Mac