Yeah... my project - I've thought of selling many times...
and now the wife is moving her dog grooming business downstairs
Lots of new clutter and lack of space... I can't afford a hanger- then
there's
the whole health thing...
Bottom line, there's no way I'll ever finish it or sell it.
For info, it's 85-90% done, got a Subaru EA-81 with a 10 year old belt
on the re-drive.  The engine is rebuilt using NSI 'hot' cam - turbo charged.
dual ignition, belly mounted radiator al la P51 - panel is complete, but
transponder and radio seem to be malfuntioning - who knows why...
But it does start and run nicely.  Fuselage is painted, wings not.
The wife would sure like the space.
Anybody want to make me an offer?
Anybody want to guess what it's worth?
probably $20K into it, Hah!??!@