We have at least a half a dozen aircraft being built in my EAA Chapter,
and we also do Young Eagles twice per year, and we put on a fly-in as
well.  In the winter months we usually have at least one safety seminar,
and in the summer months we often have our meetings at a builder's shop
to check out the airplane.

There are plenty of activities to do, but it does take a few people that
are excited about that particular activity to make it happen. We are
fortunate that we have a good core group of people that are willing to
step up and take point on the various events.

-Dj

--
Dj Merrill - N1JOV - VP EAA Chapter 87
Sportsman 2+2 Builder #7118 N421DJ - http://deej.net/sportsman/