From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Marc Baca
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 12:46 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Flying Video

KR folks;

I'm still learning to fly my KR here at Chino Airport in California.? I hope to
see many of you here at the coming KR Gathering.? Lately I've been working on
finalizing some adjustments, repairs and minor modifications. I thought I'd
share a flight video taken on my inexpensive dash cam. See link below.

https://vimeo.com/82817972

Thanks for all the ideas.

Marc Baca
N13UG (Larry Buck KR-2)