Paul Visk wrote:

>> Fwd of the spar there is no 5/32 cross member for the back edge of the
>> 3/32 plywood to sit on.  I thinking when I step into the plane the back
>> edge will collapse. I double check the drawings to see if I miss the
>> crossmember and I didn't. <<

Do you mean 5/8" crossmember?  And the 3/32" plywood shouldn't just end
there, it should be scarfed to another piece or two so that there's a
continuous floor all the way to the tail.  Ideally I'd run the ply wood full
length until it ends way back behind the cabin, then scarf on more to finish
it, but I'm not sure that the plans differentiate that.

Floor installation is prior to spar installation.  Most of us would shudder
at the thought of stepping on the floor anyway...I'm not sure you CAN stand
up on the floor.  We enter, stand on the seat, drop ourselves down, and
don't put much force on the floor...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com