Subject: Re: KR> Building the Wing Off the Plane?
From: Mike T <mctaglieri at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, February 05, 2014 10:40 pm
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>

My confusion about what I want to build got even worse yesterday when I
saw the
latest Kitplanes magazine, with another possible choice as its cover
story
-- the Panther. This is a new single-seat LSA-compatible plane that hits
165 mph (with a Corvair engine) and the fuselage looks almost exactly
like
a KR-2 made of aluminum.

Mike Taglieri

ptions