Looks to me like he's trying to generate interest in his plane by bashing
others. ?Not a particularly good sales technique. ?Most Amateur built aircraft
designs have similar stability issues that do contribute to crashes. ?That
includes the Soneri, KRs, Zeniths, early GlasAirs, Lancairs, and the list goes
on and on. ?I would guess that given an oportunity to fly his plane, one could
pick apart it's handing characteristics as well. ?Everything on an aircraft is
a compromise, so in order to have it do one thing well, something else usually
suffers. ?As a builder, you balance the things that are important to you and
pick your design based on that criteria. ?(mission, cruise speed, landing
speed, climb, responsiveness, handling characteristics, cost to build, cost to
operate, building complexity, engine choice, useful load, gross weight, storage
options, operating range)

For the most part, he is attempting to draw a conclusion by comparing apples to
brocolli, aspragus and fruitcake. ?It's meaningless drivel that he put up to
draw attention to himself.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM