KRnetHeads,

Roy Marsh's plane came up this week, and his top speed of something like
190.5 mph at the Sun100 Race.   Given the clipped wings, thin airfoil, and
that he had a turbo on that Revmaster, it's not a huge stretch to do that
kind of speed, but it's still pretty impressive for a KR2S with under a 100
hp.  There's a little more info on Roy's plane at
http://www.krnet.org/krs/rmarsh/ , which came from the Barnstormers ad last
time it was sold.

And while I was looking for a copy of the Kitplanes article that documented
Roy's plane, I was reminded of the nice resource that Don Reid put together
for us, the collection of KR Sport Aviation articles located at
http://aerofoilengineering.com/KR/sportaviation/kr_SA.htm .  I'm still
looking for that Roy Marsh kitplanes article.  I have the hard copy of that
issue somewhere, buried in the attic, no doubt, but I'm sure it's out on the
web somewhere...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com