tail wheel assembly on it with an asphalt high speed roller blade wheel (its a
bit small but works ok). Granted when 3 point landing you are semi along for
the ride when you settle on, as there is no visibility over the nose, I did
make my own 3 piece canopy for it which is more vertical on the side than a
bubble so i get slightly more forward view by looking down the side of the cowl
than most would. I also think the wing tip design plays a big part in it as
well as i made my as modified hoerner tip, did a lot of home work on the
subject when deciding on what to do with them. (great vid on youtube about them
and how to make them), so far to count i have done 12 landing, only 2 are
wheeler rest are 3 pointers, I am no high time pilot, have not been current in
fixed wing for nearly 10 years and pretty much flew this thing straight out of
the box after i got current again in a 'bottom end' high performance plane as
required over here  to get current for mine, (jabiru 120), and tail endorsement
in a single seat version on a kitfox. (Grandmother could fly that thing) for me
to say the KR is a hard plane to fly NO WAY!!  definitely got that KR grin
every time i go up!While I am, here how the hell do anyone tune a revflow carby
I can tune the mix at the needle to run smooth at full throttle soon as i pull
it back under about 80% and to idle, the engine sounds so rich it wants to
drown! and have to continuously fumble between throttle and mix while
flying.Some suggestions would be handy.