From: Craig Williams <kr2seafury at yahoo.com>
To: KRNet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Subject: KR> Ram air fuel venting
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 11:12:47 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone used RAM air to vent thier tanks?

Funny how things pop up.&#65533; I asked the question here a few days ago about
having two fuel pickups and then came upon this article.&#65533; It addresses
an issue with RH tanks in the PA22's but I think it has relevance to our
KR's.&#65533; I actually had an elaborate venting scheme for my 4 fuel tanks
but after reading this I am inclined to go the RAM air route, at leat on my
mains.&#65533; Should make the fuel pumps job easier too.

Here is the article that explains:

kr2seafury.com/resources/Pages+from+SWPN-April-May-June-2014.pdf

Craig
www.kr2seafury.com