Let us know how it works.  I have window tint on the inside of my
Mustang bubble and it is not dark enough and not very smooth either so I
would like to replace it with a spray on coating.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: KR> Canopy shade
From: Jeff Lange <schmleff at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, April 09, 2014 7:04 am
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>

For what its worth, I bought a can of VHT Nite Shades to spray on the
inside of my canopy above my head. It?s a translucent black paint that
is intended for the dimwits that want to black out their turn signals.
Not sure what it does in the IR and UV spectrums, but it would dim the
sunlight coming through the canopy while still letting you have
visibility through the area. I have not tried it yet but will before the
summer head and ear sunburn season starts ; )

Here is the link: http://www.vhtpaint.com/products/niteshades/

Jeff Lange
Race 64 - Skye Racer
Blog: http://schmleff.blogspot.com