I'm building as a single seat. I'm 6'2" and stretched my KR2S 3"s forward of
the main spar and 14"s aft. Fuselage width was kept pretty much standard.   In
the late 70's when doing flight training in a Cessna 150 my CFI was as large as
me. Recalling those days in the hot Texas sun, swapping sweat and being far
closer to another human than I care to remember helped me make my decision. The
majority of my fight hours are solo anyway. It's hard enough to get someone up
in a production airplane let alone one glued and glassed together.  My wife
applauded my decision.

Dan Prichard
Portland Oregon.

Sent from my iPhone