Thanks,  Mark Langford

From: EMWD.com (our email list host provider)
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2014 1:06 PM
To: Mark Langford

Dear Client:

Yahoo initiated a terrible policy change to their mail servers recently that
impacts every single mailing list software in use, not just Mailman. If any
Yahoo.com user posts to your list, they will cause those list members whose
ISP/ESP provider is using DMARC (Hotmail, Gmail, Bellsouth, etc) to bounce the
poster's message which can in turn cause the list to remove these members from
the list for excessive bounces. The problem is with Yahoo. You can read more
about it at:

https://wordtothewise.com/2014/04/brief-dmarc-primer/

We recommend the following:

1. Resubscribing those list members that were recently removed.

2. Prevent any Yahoo.com subscriber from posting to your list until they
subscribe with another non-Yahoo email address. There is no telling when Yahoo
will fix this or if they ever will.

Again this issue only affect those lists where Yahoo.com users are allowed to
post to the list.

Thank you for using EMWD.com and we apologize for any inconvenience this has
caused.
Brian Carpenter
EMWD.com