I just wanted to give a plug to Wicks Aircraft Supply. ?
Back when I was selecting my wood. I misunderstood a conversation that I had
with someone about mahogany being stronger than birch. After reading Marks
opinions and did some research and re read the spar section of the ?building
manual. ?I determined I screwed up when I skinned the center spars with
mahogany. Knowing that Wicks had a thickness surface planer. I called them and
asked for some help. They said sure we'll fix that, ?bring it on over. They did
a beautiful job on planning the mahogany off and didn't even charge me. But I
bought another sheet of birch plywood from them.?
Now I can do it ?right. ?

Paul Visk
Belleville, Il
618-406-4705