My overworking air compressor finally began showing its age and sprung a
leak in the tank.  I had been draining the tank every time I had used the
compressor.  However, the drain bung sets into the tank about 3/8-inch.  So,
even when the drain bung is full open, there will remain 3/8-inch of water
in the tank.  Water in a steel tank means rust.  Just a matter of time
before it rusts through.  Today was the day.  Only took 35 years.
When you are running paint guns, air drills, blow guns, pumping up tires,
etc., you got to have an air compressor that is up to the task.
So, no more spray painting until I can get another air compressor.

Sid Wood
Tri-gear KR-2 N6242
Mechanicsville, MD, USA