From: KRnet [mailto:krnet-bounces at list.krnet.org] On Behalf Of Hennie van
Rooyen [HQP Alloystream] via KRnet
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2014 7:19 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Most heavy engine

Hi again,

I just want to clarify the reason for my question. I have advertised our
Vulcan Nomad 1500 tourer bike to swop for an ultralight.  To my amazement,
today someone offered to swop me for this engine, log books up to date,
complete & in a good running condition. This sounds like a very good deal to
me. I just need to know beforehand if this engine would be of any use to me
before I consider in earnest.

Keep well all,

Henni
This e-mail is confidential and is for the addressee only.
Please refer to http://www.exxaro.com/content/main/disclaimer.asp
for important disclaimers.

please see other KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html see