my elevator without primer and paint. 2.5 pounds on each horn right now
.Probably a little more when painted..........

Joe Cruz
cruzj12 at frontiernet.net
KR1.5 ? ? N3151K
KR2S ? builder...fiber glassing main wing
On Monday, May 5, 2014 9:15 AM, "ppaulvsk at aol.com via KRnet" <krnet at
list.krnet.org> wrote:

I can't decide where to put my elevator counter weights. I'm adding three inche
foam horns to the elevator and covering? the hole thing? with carbon fiber.?
With the horns just foam will they be strong enough to support the weight? or
should I just add the weight off the push rod like Mark did. How much weight
are we talking about?? I'm using the new? tail.?

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618-406-4705