I used existing holes where the original retract gear mechanism was mounted
in the center, to mount a plate to which the stick mechanism is mounted.
This is the best pic of it that I could find, quickly.

http://krbuilder.org/CockpitWork/AllPics/Cockpit_Finished_03.JPG

See N64KR at  <http://krbuilder.org/> http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on
the pics

Peoples Choice at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best KR at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Interior at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Paint at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Best Firwwall Forward at 2013 - KR Gathering in Mt. Vernon, Il - MVN

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC