Paul,This may be a simpletons answer but I think the new wing was designed
completly around the KR design. So all the paerameters would remain the same.
HAving said that I have my KR2S gross at 1250# and limited the G load to 4.5
G's. I well also admit that I have exceeded both of those limits but I don't
think at the same time. WEll ya know - whats the use of having a race car if ya
can't wring it out once in awhile.Sid- my nose wheel has close to 110# on it.
It was more than I wanted but the weight and balance works and I have only set
it on the tail a couple times when loaded to the max for a tripJoe Horton