Ok, it seems that copy and paste is not working.  I have had offers of
fixing the submit button on the page to send me the info.  I found that the
page was made in Front Page or Pagemaker.  I may have an old copy somewhere
so will try that first. If not I will be soliciting the help from those who
offered.  Thank you for stepping up! :)

I have received some registration emails and will add you to the list.
Other than those who specifically listed their preferences, I didn't get
specifics from anyone. I will be in touch with a few of you today.

Thanks for your patience while I muddle through this.

Steve Glover