I was reading through some archives, and ran across pictures of N455JS.

So I did some digging.  ... and found almost nothing.  I want to know more.

I would love to see more details on it's retracts.  Are they manual?
 Electric? Hydraulic?  How do they lock?  do they lock up? do they lock
down?  Do they have suspension built into them?

I'd also like to know what sort of performance N455JS gets, and on what
engine?

It looks great.  :-)  But it also looks heavy, so I wonder where that
balances out on the performance side of things.

Thanks Everyone.

Greg "Nerobro"
Northlake, IL