A few days ago I talked to Todd from Todd ' s Canopies on the phone and asked
him a few questions about trimming my canopy. He said his daughter just moved
to St Louis and would be coming though to visit her. He offered to come by my
house and help me trim mine. Since he was going to be in area of course I said
yes because I didn't want to mess mine up. So if anyone is getting close to
putting there canopies on and would like to see how it's done or get some
advice from the man who makes them. He will be at my house August 4th. Any one
in the St Louise area then are more than welcome to come over. I don't have a
time yet but if you interested send me a email or call.?

Paul Visk

Belleville Il

618 406 4705