From: JL via KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
To: KRnet <krnet at list.krnet.org>
Subject: KR> Landing with both flaps and belly board deployed
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:43:22 -0500

If anyone is interested, here is the view over the nose while landing a KR2S
with both the enlarged flaps and the belly board down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9dXF5KjMU&sns=em

Jeff Lange

.
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar &#40;Don&#39;t Eat This!&#41;
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53ce4dc962584dc97c32st04duc