Hi Neville,?
There is no so called ?kit. You buy the plan's. ?Which comes with the manual
and all the drawings. With that there's enough to scratch build you're plane.
Then there are many parts that you can buy that are pre made from NV Aero.?

Paul Visk
Bellville Il
618 406 4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4.

Plans </div><div>

If so Is  the plans and the  builders manual the same for a kit and for
scratch build (can I scratch build a KR from the plans supplied with a kit)

I know someone trying to sell a half built kit
Postage for me would be a killer so just wondering if the plans would be
suitable

Also are you able to tell me the shoulder width of the KR2s cockpit