Hey Guys,    Well it looks like I'm back at it. I picked up a partially
completed kit from Eric Pitts over the weekend. This is the original Dr. Dean
fuselage project. Eric had accumulated much of the materials need to complete
the airframe and engine as well as some of the instrumentation. The workmanship
is very high on this airframe and as much as I love N357CJ I think this well
turn out to be a show stopper. I well be a few weeks sorting and storing parts
and evaltuating where She is in the building process before I get started but I
think that she could be ready to fly by January of 2016 with a steady work
pace. Agressive? Maybe but I don't have to guess and rebuild what I know I want
to do this time.  A quick run down of where I see her getting to is: The new
larger airfoil (AS5048?) tail feathers larger and with airfoils, corvair
engine, split flaps with a full across belly board, faired exaust, plunum
cooling, glass panel, wing tanks with a smaller header tank for gravity fuel
feed, maybe a rear facing window in the turtle deck,  a lot more shoulder and
head room, wider gear stance, trigear, foreward tilt canopy.A lot of these
items are already started or done and were things I wanted to do so it is kinda
like I started it from scratch because the several previous builders (mostly
Eric) were following the changes that have been advocated over the past 10
years or so.More to followJoe Horton
The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/53df87e3f8b7e25351st03duc