Absolutely!!!! ?Trailer it home and get used to it on the ground first. Just
having a pilots license really doesn't qualify you to just get in a KR and go
without some some training on the ground and a good check out of the systems.
Stay safe and alive.

Kenny Wiltrout
N6399U

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 8:13 AM, Mark Langford via KRnet <krnet at