I had problems with Steve's web page when trying to order some parts. I sent
him an email, then knowing how busy is was,

I looked up Steve's number and rang him from Australia, I got is answering
service, within 10 or 15 min Steve rang me back, as he was driving at the
time.

Now that is great service. Thank you Steve. I can not guarantee he will
always return a call that fast, but please give him a change.

Keep up the good work Steve,

Phil Matheson

PS
Please do not send ALL of the message from the last sender.

I just deleted about two pages of emails still on the bottom of this email.

thanks
Phil