Netters;

For those driving to the KR Gathering this year at Chino Airport, there will be
an unlocked gate on Cal Aero Way, directly across the street from the Chino
Planes of Fame Museum between buildings B120 and B130.  A 12' KR Gathering
welcome banner will be visible.  The airport address is 7000 Merrill Ave,
Chino, CA 91710 ... Chino Airport Phone Number is(909) 597-3910   Cal Aero Way
intersects Merrill and it serves as the primary entrance to the airport.

If you find your way into the airport another way, we will have the KR's parked
on the tarmac near Flying Tigers Aviation adjacent the Chino Control Tower.

If you need further assistance my cel no. is (323) 426-1462.

We'll have the coffee ready.

Marc Baca