Hi all -

Been lurking and learning from all the emails for some time now. About a
year ago I bought Bob Morrissey's KR2-S project (in boat stage with spars
built). Need to stop procrastinating and get busy on this thing, but a
little unsure.

The mention of a Fiberglass Workshop going on in Chino got me looking at
Mark L.'s website as well as an archive search for some instruction on
attachment of foam to wood surfaces and fiberglass layup. I think I have a
basic idea. I have a buddy who has built 2 Lancair's. He says this is a
different procedure. I want to be certain to get good adhesion between
wood/foam/glass.

Here's the real question:

Is there any videos that I could watch or download to get a better idea of
this process? Am I just too stupid to find them in the archives or on
n56ml.com? Is it possible to tape the Workshops? (Maybe too late).

Thanks for all the info and ideas on this group!

Kirk Gartrell
Amarillo, Texas