Yes it was an excellent Gathering.  I also enjoyed the workshops and the
knowledge.  But the best thing was the motivation from seeing all the other
KR's.  I want to be one of those guys who flies his plane cross country at
the drop of a hat.  My goal is to fly myself to Oregon.  Maybe it's not
doable, but I will try.
Thanks to Steve for hosting but mostly to the other guys for motivation.

Ray
New Orleans

Ray_pilot
New Orleans