Jeff, You did it again. You are right. When us big ?guys happen to come across
one of these "Oh S#&T" moments and tramp on the brakes. The rudder would
probably be pretty close to neutral and not against the rudder stops. ?I might
need to take a look at my ?paddles.?

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618 406 4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4.

rudder pedals </div><div>
you have hydraulic toe brakes.  At that point, your pedals aren't going to be
anywhere near the stops.  The left pedal isn't a problem so much as the right
pedal because your feet are on the left side, but the right pedal is pulling
against the rudder cable from the right seat pedal while you are romping on
right rudder pedal in the left seat.  That's a lot of leverage against the
joints in the right rudder pedal assembly.

-Jeff Scott
Los Alamos, NM