KR Net,

I managed to finally download photos from last weekend's trip to Chino CA. I
put together a short 6 minute video from these. These are posted to my web
site at www.robert7721.com . The file size is about 75 MB so I recommend you
right click and download the file 1st, then run it on your computer. I stole
a couple photos from Jeff Scott I really loved as well to add to the
collection - thanks Jeff! The video starts out with some photos from my
flight in the back seat of Jeff's Super Cub over Las Alamos. Then some
photos of our KRs traveling over the mountains. Both meteor crater and
Mormon Lake are in a few of the flying photos. Then several photos at Chino
as well.

Enjoy!

Rob Schmitt
N1852Z