September 28, 1984 to September 28; 2014, thirty years of flying my KR2 N39426.

Seems like just yesterday, with 5.9 hours logged as a ?private pilot?, I was a
mite nervous as I took her off for her maiden flight.  A lot of water has
spilled over the dam so to speak since that day, 1491.2 hours logged in fact.
(First flight described in KR Issue 121. September 1985)  At 77 years young I
expect that the day will come when I can no longer enjoy flying my little
beast; interesting to note the the annual KR get to gather will be held in
McMinnville, Oregon next summer.  might be time to let her go then???.  Still
have lots of 2nd Saturday breakfasts at the EAA Chapter #617 hanger in
Prineville, Oregon to attend.

David Feiger
PO Box 581
John Day, OR 97845