Gary Wold wrote:

After more than 2 months of waiting for the plans and a couple notes
from Nvaero saying my order was going to sent I came to the conclusion
that Nvaero is for whatever reason not interested in doing business with
me. I requested they cancel my order and refund the price paid. Guess
I'll find something else to build.Please go back to the archive (URL is
listed at the bottom of every KRnet email) and search for nvAero, and
you'll find this same thread from about two months ago.  KR plans
delivery is not something Steve has control over.   I assure you if he
could get them to you, he would have done it long ago...

--

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com