Hi All;
 I am the fellow who bought Bob Lee's project and although I will not be making
the trip to pick it up until next spring/summer I am familiarizing myself with
it as much as possible. I wonder if anyone can tell me what the instrument to
the right of the Loran is.
 Please see the pictures on Bob Lee's project on the KrNet page

http://www.krnet.org/krs/boblee/

The third picture down gives the best view.
Also, anyone who knows about the project and can pass more info than is
available in the writeup, please don't hesitate to fill me in. Cheryl is very
helpful but of course has limited knowledge of particulars about the project.

Thanks in advance
Bob R
Winnipeg
Canada