Robert Gill's video and project are super impressive, the music added to
the impression.  I saw he put on a brand new Revmaster. After listening to
them and seeing their products at Gathering I think they have a real good
product. Another thing I noticed on Robert's airplane is he gave himself
more headroom, sounds more comfortable. Congratulations to Robert he
achieved his dream, I'll keep working on mine.
Larry Bell