Last few engines I have shipped were done with Uship they bid on the
shipment and you are only required to place it on a pallet and tie it down.
Last one I shipped was an 0-300 from Ohio to Nevada and cost me $120 that
was just before Thanksgiving.

Richard Kaczmarek
Fast Little Airplanes LLC
937-243-7303