All plans from my understanding still are obtained through Jeannette Rand.
NVAero was providing them as a service to the community not something they
made very much money on, Also from what I heard that Jeannette prefers to
handle multiple orders at one time since there are large scale plans and
the build book to be copied.

If someone has a way to email Jeanette Rand that most likely is going to be
the best way to get plans without purchasing someone elses project.

Alex Pearson
San Antonio, TX