 Subject: Re: KR> TriGear?
 To: "krnet at list.krnet.org" <krnet at list.krnet.org>
 Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 2:11 PM

 Flaps?? Are they fairly easy to
 build in and are they effective?? Also wondering about
 the Belly Brake option. This design is slippery, I'd love to
 have another choice manage the energy on approach besides a
 forward slip or slowing down way back at the start of
 downwind. I'd rather have the energy the whole time, and be
 able to brake on final.