Kr friends,
I have maybey a stupid question.
We are almost at the point that we will start with the engine mount. So I have
heard that there is a possability to calculate the distance. So this I will all
understand. I want to do 1 weight And ballance sesion (2 pax, 1 pax, full fuel,
low fuel).
I want to do an exstra weight sesion without Wings. This all outside. Is there
a possiblity to calculate all the data so I can do a w&b without wings so we
can do this inside, to check that the engine mount is oke. Or do you all say,
this is not possible And you need for a good check in all times the wings.
Greets and thank you
Stef

--
Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S     see
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2