I wonder if I can shim my wing attachments to?create more?dihedral? ?I could
use some help with my instrument approaches ?too.

Joe

increasing the dihedral will also help me shoot my ILS approaches. : )

Paul Visk
Belleville Il
618-406-4705

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S?4.

dihedral </div><div>

>>I'll be drilling my wing attach brackets his weekend.  If I remember
right there was talk about decreasing the dilhedral a little.  Does
anyone remember the discussion and what was said.<<

The only discussion I remember is when I said I'd INCREASE the dihedral
on my next plane to improve roll stability.  I'll probably increase it
by a third for starters. Others may have other opinions, by every KR
I've flown liked to wander off to the left or right by slowly dipping a
wing and never come back again...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
http://www.n56ml.com